Besides the Angkor temples, this 3 day tour Siem Reap to experience traditional Cambodia: Apsara dance performances, craft shops and silk farms, road tours through rice-paddy countryside, boat trips on the great Tonle Sap Lake to fishing villages and bird sanctuary, and much more
- Experience with Angkor Thom city which including of Bayon Temple, the 37 standing towers, most but not all sporting four carved faces and surrounding temple
- Step to jungle temple called Ta Prohm Temple, because of silk-cotton trees grow from the towers and corridors offering a “jungle atmosphere”.
- End up with Angkor Wat – visually, architecturally and artistically breathtaking.
Day 1: Arrival Siem Reap (D)
Meet and greet on arrival, then transfer to hotel for check-in. City tour and visit local market. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat (B, L, D)
Visit south gate of Angkor Thom with two rows of its huge statues of demons and gods depicting the churning of the ocean of milk arranged on both sides of stone bridge and Bayon temple, a forest of heads. Then, visit terrace of elephant, which used to be a base for the king’s grand audience hall; Terrace of Leper king supposed that it was a terrace housed the royal crematory.
Afternoon, visit Angkor wat, the most balanced, the most harmonious, and the most perfect Khmer temple. It shows Khmer art, which reached the height of it glory in the 12th century. Then visit an amazing view of Ta Prohm Temple which has been deliberately left as it was discovered.
Climb Bakheng hill to have bird’s-eye view of sunset, Angkor Wat and western Baray.
Buffet-Dinner with traditional APSARA dance at local restaurant.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Floating Village – Departure (B, L)
Morning, Visit floating village on Tonle Sap Lake, a biggest fresh water lake in south-east Asia. Most people (90%) are fishermen living in their wooden houses built on small boats and rafts. Because of flood during rainy season they move their houses many times a year depending on water level.
Lunch at local restaurant then transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure flight to next destination. End of services.
Private tour Siem Reap 3 days 2 night:
|Hotel class||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Hotel accommodation on twin share basic with breakfast,
- Private transfers for whole program
- All admission fees for the indicated
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide (other languages tour guide available with additional charge)
- Complementary mineral water
- Other tours & meals not mentioned.
- Domestic and International air tickets
- Visas arrangement,
- Tips & personal expenses,
- Travel insurances