Take this 2-hour Mekong river boat trip watching sunset over Phnom Penh, see the distinctive architecture of the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda as your boat cruises past the junction of the Tonle Bassac, Tonle Sap and the mighty Mekong Rivers. As the day begins to fade see the city lights start to twinkle..
- Enjoy a cruise along Mekong river in a wooden boat
- Admire the sunset on Mekong River
- View the city of Phnom Penh lights on,
- Delve into the daily life of fishermen
Start the tour at 4.00pm, head to the riverside pier and board your boat for a sunset cruise. Watch the daily river life unfold as women do household chores alongside kids playing in the muddy water and fishermen haul their nets.
Have your camera ready for great shots of the city skyline as the setting sun provides a perfect backdrop to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and Wat Ounalom. You might like to take along a few snacks and cold beers. The cruise returns to the pier as dusk falls. Transfer back to your hotel.
Seat in coach tour
Private Sunset cruise tour:
|No of travelers||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|Price in USD/person||$||$||$||$|
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transferring to and from your hotel
- Boat cruise
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Meals & beverages not mentioned in above
- Other personal expense